There will be 4 Awards:
- Lifetime Achievement Award 2018;
- Criminal Lawyer 2018;
- Commercial/Civil Lawyer 2018;
- Rising Star Award 2018.
The nomination process will be open until 23:59 on Sunday 16th September. Any nominations received after this deadline will not be processed. All nominations received in the correct format will be forwarded to the independent judging panel for their consideration.
- Closing date for the nominations : Sunday 16th September 23:59
- Nominee to provide a short introduction to be passed to Judges for consideration: 24th September
- Judging panel discussions: late September/early October
- Award winners announced: 27th October 2018
The judges will consider the following criteria when reaching their decisions:
- Professional achievements (i.e. notable cases)
- Industry awards
- Relevant extracurricular activities (i.e. pro-bono work)
In order to make the application process easier, you can download an offline Word version of the nomination form. You can complete the answers offline at your convenience which you can copy and paste into the online form when you are ready to submit your nomination.
Please provide as detailed an application as possible. This will help the judges and increase the nominee’s chances of success.
Please note that all nominations must be made through the online nomination form to be considered.
The independent judging panel will consider every validly submitted nomination.
So get nominating!
To nominate through the website is easy. Simply go to the nomination form, select an award category and answer all the questions with as much detail and information as possible. Once the nomination has been made, nominators will receive an email confirming receipt of their nomination.
Nominees will be asked to review and approve their nomination before being put through to the independent judging panel.
Please tell the nominee that you have nominated them. Nominees must be available to attend the Asian Legal Awards.
Please read the terms and conditions before submitting your nomination.